The Learning Room has a variety of opportunities for you and your family, where you can come and learn:
- Who your ancestors are, their dates, places of birth, etc (also known as genealogical research)
- How to use the bulk photo scanner or FamilySearch scanner to digitize and preserve your photographs.
- How to do genealogical research or one of the many other family history tasks such as:
- Learn how to navigate FamilySearch or various genealogical software
- Start a family organization and plan a reunion
- Collect and create personal histories